i am eM & here's what i have to say.

eMily.eMily.eMily..
I'm happy with myself , and there's nothing you can do or say to change that. Like any other teenage dirtbag, my life is filled with butterflies and hurricanes.
▼ Status: heads over heels for - Muhd Haiqal.17.12.06 <3


More than words.

ShoutMix chat widget


toodles readers.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Friday, June 12, 2009
you...

just how long have I not been updating my blog huh?
hehe..
well, ive been tremendously bz!

art.art.art.art....
bt its all over nw.. *phew! - for 2D art tt is.
not been sleeping gd the last few days trying to *chiong my way thru it..
*sigh.. slp imy.. hehe

hmm, two dwn today...
I handed up my LE layout plan too!
I took a cab to sch! haha! i woke up late and my teacher would mark it 1 grade dwn if her assign is handed up after 8.30! i noe im really running dry, bt i had no choice.....*sighh.
noting to be too happy abt tho, plenty more to go..
next up,
3 lesson plan. 1 brainstorm web. 1 subject web. LCs up after tt. HR proj.
*dang!

having a class gathering at ecp today,
n i think i shud be getting ready already.*yipes!

tata readers!
update the photos soon to let you take a peek! =)



my little stars.
YuYun
HanaGF
Kak Ani
Noi
Tasha
aRynn
FaRa